Dr. Woods is a Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin Family physician who sees children, adolescents, and adults. Her focus is on care of the family and women's health.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine (1997)
- Internship General Surgery - University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine (1997-1998)
- Residency Family Medicine - University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Medicine (1998-2000)
- Residency Family Medicine - Group Health Cooperative - Seattle, WA (2001-2003)
- Fellowship Faculty Development - University of Washington School of Medicine - Seattle (2005)