Dr. Remler straddles the two specialties of Neurology and Ophthalmology. He sees patients both at the Eye Institute and in the Neuroscience Clinic at Froedtert.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - Justus Liebig Universitat - Giessen, Germany (1978)
- Residency in Opthalmology - Armed Forces Central Hospital - Koblenz, Germany (1979-1982)
- Residency in Opthalmology - University Hospitals - Frankfurt, Germany (1982-1983)
- Residency in Neurology - University Hospitals of Cleveland - OH (1983-1986)
- Fellowship in EEG/Epilepsy - University Hospitals of Cleveland - OH (1986-1987)
- Fellowship in Neuro-Ophthalmology - University Hospitals of Cleveland - OH (1987-1988)