Dr. Remler straddles the two specialties of Neurology and Ophthalmology. He sees patients both at the Eye Institute and in the Neuroscience Clinic at Froedtert Specialty Clinics. He treats visual problems arising in the context of nervous system disorders. He also does evaluations and management of complex visual and eye movement disorders.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - Justus Liebig Universitat - Giessen, Germany (1978)
- Residency in Opthalmology - Armed Forces Central Hospital - Koblenz, Germany (1979-1982)
- Residency in Opthalmology - University Hospitals - Frankfurt, Germany (1982-1983)
- Residency in Neurology - University Hospitals of Cleveland - OH (1983-1986)
- Fellowship in EEG/Epilepsy - University Hospitals of Cleveland - OH (1986-1987)
- Fellowship in Neuro-Ophthalmology - University Hospitals of Cleveland - OH (1987-1988)