Dr. Pollock is a Medical College of Wisconsin Neurosurgeon trained in both conventional open neurosurgical procedures as well as endovascular neurosurgery. He specializes in the interventional and surgical treatment of Cerebrovascular Disease including Intracranial Aneurysms, Arteriovenous Malformations, Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas, Cavernous Angiomas, Carotid Stenosis and the acute treatment of Stroke.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - University of South Florida College of Medicine - Tampa, USA (2005)
- Residency in Neurosurgery - Northwestern University-McGaw Medical Center - Chicago, IL (2006-2008)
- Residency in Neurosurgery - University of South Florida - Tampa (2008-2012)
- Fellowship in Enfolded Endovascular and Neurosurgery - University of South Florida - Tampa (2009-2010)
- Fellowship in Endovascular Open Cerebrovascular - Stroke and Cerebrovascular Center of New Jersey at Capitol Health - NJ (2012-2013)