Dr. O'Shaughnessy is a Professor of Medicine, Vice Chief, and Director of Clinical Services, and the Medical Director of the Metabolic Syndrome Clinic in the Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Clinical Nutrition at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. She has been honored as one of the Best Doctors in America: Midwest Region and by Milwaukee Magazine as one of Milwaukee's Top Doctors.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago (1983)
- Internship - Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (1983-1984)
- Residency - University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics - Madison (1984-1985)
- General Internal Medicine Residency - Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (1985-1988)
- Fellowship in Endocrinology & Metabolism - Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals - Milwaukee (1987-1989)