R. Corey O'Connor, MD, is an Associate Professor of Urology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. O'Connor's research and professional interests focus on the study and treatment of urinary incontinence, voiding dysfunction, urethral stricture disease, pelvic prolapse, neurogenic bladder and continent urinary diversions.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - Wayne State University School of Medicine - Detroit, MI (1998)
- Internship in Surgery - University of Chicago Hospitals - IL (1998-1999)
- Residency in Urology - University of Chicago Hospitals - IL (1999-2003)
- Chief Resident in Urology - University of Chicago Hospitals - IL (2003-2004)
- Fellowship in Female- Reconstructive and Neurourology - University of California, Davis Medical Center - Sacramento (2004-2005)