Dr. Johnston’s clinical practice is GI Surgical Oncology with emphasis on regional therapies for advanced malignancies, benign pancreatic management and sarcoma. His research interests center around patient safety and quality outcomes and palliative cancer interventions.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine - Hershey (2004)
- Residency in General Surgery - Louisiana State University School of Medicine - New Orleans (2004-2007)
- Residency in General Surgery - Washington University School of Medicine - St. Louis, MO (2007-2010)
- Administrative Chief Resident - Washington University School of Medicine - St. Louis, MO (2010-2011)
- Fellowship in Surgical Oncology - Johns Hopkins University - Baltimore, MD (2011-2013)
- Fellowship in Patient Safety and Quality at Armstrong Institute - Johns Hopkins University - Baltimore, MD (2012-2013)