Dr. Gaglianello is a Board Certified Cardiologist at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He has received formal training in Advanced Heart Failure and has a wide range of experience in the care of patients with heart failure, assist devices and heart transplantation. Dr. Gaglianello specializes in the comprehensive, longitudinal care of patients with all etiologies of heart failure and cardiomyopathy, utilizing the latest available medical, surgical and device therapies and heart transplantation.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (2006)
- Residency in Internal Medicine - University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics - Madison (2006-2009)
- Fellowship in Cardiology - Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (2009-2011)
- Chief Fellow in Cardiology - Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (2011-2012)
- Fellowship in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant - Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (2012-2013)